22445 76th Ave / Kent, WA / 100,337 SF Value-Add Industrial
- 100,337 SF Value-Add Industrial
- Acquired May 2019 in Lift Partners Fund I.
- The Property is located in the North Kent Valley submarket of Seattle and benefits from 32’ foot clear height and 4,000 amps of 277/480 power.
- Floform (www.floform.com), a regional countertop manufacturer, occupies 100% of the building.
820 South Adams / Seattle, WA / 36,000 SF Value-Add Industrial
- Acquired March 2019 in Lift Partners Fund I.
- Property is currently 71% leased to Pacific Northwest Ballet. Mark-to-market and creative industrial rebranding underway.
- The property was built in two phases (1950’s and 1990’s) and benefits from a clear span warehouse and ‘creative’ industrial character.
- Located just outside of Downtown Seattle and directly adjacent Interstate 5 the Property offers excellent last mile access to downtown Seattle and other population centers via I-5, I-405 and Route 167.
1206-30 Andover Park East / Tukwila, WA / 79,061 SF Value-Add Industrial
- 3 buildings totaling 79,061 of value-add industrial
- Acquired March 2019 in Lift Partners Fund I.
- Property is 72% leased to Port Plastics and Cort Furniture. Mark-to-market and creative industrial rebranding underway.
- The Property has 22-24’ clear height with 13 docks doors and one grade level access across four units. In addition, the Property has an additional 37,000 SF of usable land.
- Located in the Tukwila submarket of Seattle MSA with excellent access and visibility.
7416 South 228th St / Kent, WA / 48,580 SF Value-Add Industrial
- 48,580 SF Value-Add Industrial
- Acquired January 2019 in Lift Partners Fund I.
- Property is 100% leased to Pacific Metals which is a fully owned subsidiary of Reliance Steel & Aluminum (NYSE: RS).
- 22-24’ clear height, 2 dock doors along with 35,000 SF of yard space.
- Located in Kent valley submarket of the Seattle MSA.
2070 Newcomb Ave / San Francisco, CA / 20,000 SF Value-Add Industrial
- 20,000 SF Value-Add Industrial
- Acquired January 2019 in Lift Partners Fund 1.
- Property is 100% leased to three tenants with short-term leases substantially below market.
- The building benefits from 28’ clear height, 5 grade level doors and heavy power.
- Located ~4 miles outside of Downtown San Francisco and adjacent Pro-Logis (NYSE: PLD) multi-story development, that can serve CBD San Francisco and the Peninsula.
2500 Old Middlefield Way / Mountain View, CA / 22,000 SF Value-Add Industrial
- 22,000 SF Value-Add Industrial
- Acquired December 2018 in Lift Partners Fund 1.
- Property was 100% leased at time of acquisition with short-term leases substantially below market.
- The building benefits from suite sizes ranging from 2,000-4,000 SF with good mix of warehouse and office/R&D space, retail frontage like visibility along Old Middlefield Way and parking in excess of 3/1,000 SF
- Located near San Antonio Road and Palo Alto-Mountain View border, the building is in irreplaceable peninsula location within 0.5 miles of the Caltrain stop.
4901 Airport Way South / Seattle, WA / 7.2 Acre Value-Add Industrial with 28 Door Truck Terminal
- 7.2 Acre Value-Add Industrial with 28 Door Truck Terminal
- Acquired November 2018 in Lift Partners Fund 1.
- The property was purchased from corporate user MacMillan-Piper, Inc..
- 4901 Airport is one of the last remaining functional truck terminals within the city of Seattle with high visibility along Airport Way and I-5.
- Located within SODO submarket within City of Seattle, the site is well positioned for continued last mile delivery or redevelopment opportunities.
100 Utah Ave / South San Francisco, CA / 120,000 SF Value-Add Industrial
- 120,000 SF Value-Add Industrial
- Acquired February 2018 with Pacific Coast Capital Partners (PCCP)
- Property was acquired from a corporate user and post acquisition signed a lease with Goodwill to occupy 100% of the Property.
- The building benefits from substantial recent capital improvements including ESFR, T5 lighting, new office pod, Seismic Retrofit, 1600 AMPs power and secure rear/side yard.
- Located adjacent to Highway 101, a half mile from San Francisco International Airport.
Parker Street Portfolio / Berkeley, CA / 41,000 SF Value-Add Office Portfolio
- 41,000 SF Value-Add Office Portfolio
- Acquired December 2017 with Blackbird Investment Group & Acre Valley Real Estate Capital LLC.
- Three building portfolio at 918 Parker, 2607 7th St and 2612 8th St consisting of 18 tenant suites with adjacent parking lot.
- The 3 building campus benefits from tall exposed timber truss ceilings, sash windows, ample onsite parking and outdoor amenity space in center courtyard. Located in West Berkeley with close proximity to the Berkeley Bowl and surrounding Fourth Street retail amenities.
1800 Williams St / San Leandro, CA / 13,000 SF / 1.7 Acre Value-Add Industrial
- 13,000 SF / 1.7 Acre Value-Add Industrial
- Acquired October 2017 with private investors.
- Property was vacant at time of acquisition, sold from corporate user/family and is currently available for lease.
- The property benefits from unique direct visibility along I-880 freeway with excessive yard space available.
7911 Herschel Ave / La Jolla, CA / 37,000 SF Value-Add Office
- 37,000 SF Value-Add Office
- Acquired January 2015 with McCarthy Ranch.
- 4-story building that was 32% occupied at acquisition with entire building expiring in the first year.
- Reposition complete with exposed ceiling creative office buildout, new lobby and outdoor amenity spaces.
- Stabilization reached with anchor leases with Kopari Beauty and The Lambesis Agency.
- Located in heart of La Jolla Village near countless amenities. The surface parking lot provides opportunity for future development.